(Cheri) Cheryl Sundra
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong research capabilities.
- Critical thinker. Able to develop compelling arguments.
- Published freelance newspaper correspondent and guest columnist.
- Published photographer.
- Experienced public speaker.
- Experienced developing website content and maintaining an audience.
- Experienced relating with manufacturers, business accounts, consumers, claims negotiation, and collections capacities.
- Experienced eBook author, photographer, and creator.
- Two-time Getty Images contributor.
Social Media Specialist, International Brands / Nestlé Waters Program (June 2018 – Present)
Owner & point of contact for the social media program for Perrier, S. Pellegrino, & SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverage brands.
Monitors quality, productivity, & performance of account representatives.
Provides timely & effective coaching & feedback.
Provides consultative support to the team & client representatives.
Assists with the development & facilitation of training & training materials.
C3i Solutions, Social Media AR III–Nestlé Waters (September 2014-June 2018)
Conduct near real time social media monitoring of brands, issues, and topics.
Apply meta-data to social media posts for reporting purposes.
Identify and escalate critical and/or sensitive social media posts to appropriate parties.
COPYWRITING & ENGAGING:
Assure accuracy and completeness of copy while writing in multiple voices to target multiple audiences.
Respond to consumer’s questions, praises, complaints, and comments on various social media channels per defined Rules of Engagement guidelines.
Review social media conversations and extract insights that tie back to client and brand objectives.
Create formal monthly social media reports that deliver business intelligence back to the client.
Apply appropriate social media metrics and commentary to support reporting insights.
Be aware of trends/themes in the social media industry, as well as the client’s industry.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications
King’s College – Wilkes-Barre, PA 1993
LUZERNE COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
You can connect with me on LinkedIn